Imagine if everyone in your community had everything they needed:)
The Library of STUFF is a community store of good quality items that is shared amongst its members.
This is the future of consumption: Environmentally sustainable and fundamentally equitable.
HOW TO JOIN
Everyone over 18 living in the Northern Rivers is very welcome to join our community library and we have a special membership to support Not For Profit organisations as well.
It's easy! You just create a login on our My Turn site here: (see tips about myturn below)
You will be asked to accept the following conditions:
- Please return items slightly more sparkly than when borrowed:)
- Each member is required to assist with the operation of the Library. There are many ways members can contribute for example helping with 2 shifts per year on days the Library is open:)
- Membership for an individual or family is $50 and $90 for a Not For Profit organisation.
- Memberships are valid for 12 months and can be renewed at any time.
- You will be asked to accept our Liability Waiver which reflects that the safe use of all Library items is the responsibility of the borrower. The Library committee will ensure that all items are only lent in safe working order.
- Please bring a government-issued photo ID to the Library the first time you visit and proof of address if it isn't on your id.
My Turn tips:
1. When you reach the payment page it may not be obvious but you have successfully created your membership login!
2. You can either enter your credit card and make the payment, bring cash with you when you first visit the Library or pay via direct bank transfer to:
BSB: 722 744
Account: 100 124 135
Please note your surname as the reference on the bank transfer:)
3. Please go back into your account via the drop down menu from your name and enter your home address and second contact details please:)
You must have a credit card associated with your account in order to be able to reserve items.
Once you have chosen the items to reserve in MyTurn, you must go to the cart and submit it.
1.Check this MyTurn cart instructional video on how to navigate this (thanks to our mates up in TOOLO in the Blue Mountains for sharing.
Your reservation is only complete when you have received an email from MyTurn.
PICK-UP AND RETURNS
The library is open from 1 - 4pm every Friday and 9am - 12pm every Saturday (except some public holidays - please check Facebook for updates)
Please keep in mind if you have reserved something, it may need to be returned by the previous borrower that same day. We cannot guarantee the time the item will be there if being returned that day.
TOOLS AND ITEMS WANTED
Please see our wish list for information on donating tools and other items:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any other inquiries.